Today’s post is all about CoSchedule! I am writing about it on a whim (ironic, because I should have scheduled it! LOL.) Why? I couldn’t wait to schedule this for later because I got an email about a long-awaited feature that recently went live- integration with Pinterest! I was filled with delight today upon getting the email from the company’s founder, Garrett. As a result, I immediately went to upgrade my CoSchedule subscription to take advantage of this feature, plus a few other new ones. I get over 90% of my traffic from Pinterest, so this was a must have on my scheduler list.
Anyway, if you’ve not yet chosen a tool to automate your posting, I would say CoSchedule is a great choice to explore. Here are a few features that make this a win-win app:
- The ability to schedule, post and share social messages and blog articles
- Integration with Google Docs, Evernote, Buffer and more
- The ability to publish on multiple platforms from FaceBook to Twitter and other top sites
- Workflow management
- Chrome plugin
Some of the features I demo in this video include:
- Dashboard overview- See your popular content and how many times it’s been shared and on which platforms.
- Calendar overview- Schedule blog posts and social messages in CoSchedule or from your WordPress interface (yes, you can do both!)
- Workflow- Give tasks to people on your team to edit, add images or publish content.
- Chrome plugin- Nab content from the web and add it directly into your CoSchedule calendar within minutes.
- Pinterest integration- Publish pins to boards of your choosing.