Marketing Your Business for Growth Just Got Easier with Pinterest
Show sponsor: www.BlueHost.com
Beth Anne Schwamberger is an adoptive mom, military spouse, and founder of BrilliantBusinessMoms.com, a website and podcast for mamapreneurs. She’s passionate about helping women to grow a business on the side while also spending time with their families.
- Beth Anne started her first entrepreneurial venture just a year out of college along with some family members
- Fun fact: her sister-n-law is Abby Lawson of JustaGirlandHerBlog.com!
- Once she adopted her son from India, she knew she wanted to have more flexibility. She couldn’t be a nurse forever.
- Her business ventures evolved from jewelry making to insect & butterfly terrariums to a mommy blog and finally the BrilliantBusinessMoms.com website and podcast.
- After trying to find out what worked and didn’t work for entrepreneurial moms like herself, Brilliant Business Moms was born.
What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- How Beth Anne created the perfect products for her community of Brilliant Business Moms
- The Pinterest marketing strategy brings in $10K+ per month
- Why you should consider using a paper planner if you are a busy mom entrepreneur
- How Beth Anne is teaching other mom marketers to use the power of Pinterest through email courses, webinars and a totally awesome eCourse
- Why it’s important to just start something…even if your business idea isn’t that good or fully fleshed out.
- Brilliant Pin eCourse: COUPON CODE FOR $90 OFF VIP or $60 off the regualr course UNTIL OCTOBER 31st: AJABPP
- Brilliant Life Planner
- Brilliant Business Moms Shopify Store
Haven’t started your awesome business or blog yet? Let me help you with a FREE tutorial to get started on your dream. Enter your details below to get started: