Creating and selling digital products for extra income has become a mainstay of earning money online. Within just a few days, you could literally create, launch and sell a digital product to make hundreds or even thousands of dollars. If you think you can’t make money with digital products? Check out the story of Kristin Larsen of Believe in a Budget.
Take a listen to Kristin’s journey from budget blogger to digital product entrepreneur.
Here are the show highlights:
- Kristin started her blog in 2015 with the sole purpose of making her blog income her job.
- Kristin’s income was over $68,000 for September 2017. Her first income report was $60!
- She initially started focusing on budgeting and making money. Soon, she began to talk about how she was driving traffic to her website with Pinterest.
- It didn’t take long for people to ask her to help them with their Pinterest needs. Kristin found that large businesses with an actual marketing budget could pay her more than smaller retailers or bloggers.
- Kristin was able to quit her job due to blogging and providing Pinterest VA services after 10 months in business!
- Kristin created products that came from listening to her audience, like her Pinterest template pack for people who need help creating stunning, viral pins.
- She then went on to create Pinterest Presence to teach other how to use Pinterest to market their online presence more effectively.
- The demand for her services became so high, that she and Gina Horkey of Horkey Handbook recently created courses to teach people how to use Pinterest to promote their website and also parlay those same skills into a lucrative side-hustle as a Pinterest VA. (virtual assistant)
If you’d like to learn more about earning money as a Pinterest VA or promoting your online presence with Pinterest, check out Kristin’s resources below:
If you’d like to jumpstart your side-hustle journey, check out the first 3 chapters of my eBook, Increase Income Now:
5 Ways to Grow Your Business with Info-Products
Enter your information to get immediate access to RAPID monetization techniques using info-products like eBooks, eCourses and other quick-create materials.