Show Sponsor: BlueHost.com
Travis Peters is the founder of FaithLifeMoney.org. Through his blog, podcast, and speaking engagements, he has taught thousands of Christians how to activate God’s plan for financial increase in their lives. His most recent income report boasts almost $28K in passive income ($27,562.70 to be exact.) He’s also teaching others to do the same through his FREE eCourse: Fast Track to $500/Month. Also, head over to FaithLifeMoney.org to get more of his awesome freebies like the FREE Quick Start Guide to Financial Increase.
- Travis is an online entrepreneur who decided that he wanted to make a living apart from a full-time job. He went on to launch several websites that bring in regular passive income for his business. He also has income from rental property. He now teaches other to do the same with a combination of spiritual and practical teachings around money and entrepreneurship.
- The “Prosperity Gospel” is not a get rich quick scheme. It’s a message of grace for God’s children. It’s simply the Gospel.
- It is not God’s will for people to be poor, living paycheck to paycheck. He wants us to be able to help others in life, not just worry about our finances.
- We have the option, as God’s children, to operate under kingdom principles (God’s economy) or we can operate under worldly principles. He recommends the Kingdom way, because it will make our lives easier.
Recommended for You– Travis’ Free eCourse- Fast Track to $500/month
- God’s way is “sowing & reaping.” This includes words, actions, money, etc. Genesis 8:22 says this is the way things will operate until the end of time.
- II Corinthians 8:9 references financial “getting” for “giving.”
- Prosperity is not something you earn, it’s a gift that comes from the grace of God.
- Proverbs 3:9-10 Puts the onus on God to fill our “storehouse” as long as we honor him with our income.
- Where most Christians miss it: they neglect to take the corresponding action step to bring this promise to pass in their lives- for example, starting a business or begin working part-time at your job (if your goal is to make income apart from a job.) You could even take a class to hone the skill you will use to bring in the income you desire apart from a full-time job.
- Many Christians disqualify themselves because of a reason or excuse, when the answer is to trust God. Learn about the goal you are reaching for and ACT ON THE WORD OF GOD.
- By adhering to Godly financial principles, we are not looking to sit back, be lazy and do nothing! We are looking to use Godly principles to increase financially so that we have additional free resources like time and money to bless others.
- Poverty is not attractive, nor is it God’s will. Jesus died to take this curse! (See Galatians 3:13)
- If you want to remove the limits from your income potential, you’ve got to become a sower (giver!)
- To prove we believe in these financial promises in the Bible we speak it that it is so, then we have a corresponding action. This is what activates the power of faith!
- Is it ok for us to have nice things? Psalm 35:27- Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favour my righteous cause: yea, let them say continually, Let the LORD be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosp erity of his servant.
Also note: Travis’ online earning strategies work if you have a self-hosted blog and can capture emails for further marketing. (I use ConvertKit). This is where the money happens. If you need to start a blog, you can do so for as little as $3.95 per month with BlueHost.com. Use this link to get that price on web-hosting.
Favorite Principles of Increase
- II Corinthians 9:8 (AMP)- God gives you resources to bless others!
Connect with Travis:
- Travis’ Free eCourse- Fast Track to $500/month
- Check FREE eCourses and other resources to launch your financial increase journey here
Ready to Start Earning Online Yourself?