Knowing how to pay off your mortgage loan early is not a matter of black magic or dark arts- it’s pure math but also a very emotional endeavor. That’s why Kim (a fellow Elite Bog Academy Alum) and Cressel Anderson decided “run the numbers” and figure out exactly what it would take to pay off their $93k mortgage debt. Once they saw the math, they made a conscious decision to tackle their only debt in the world: that $93k mortgage.
Kim recently authored a book, Live, Save, Spend, Repeat to walk others through her journey and help them explain the concepts that helped her family reach total debt freedom.
In this episode you’ll find out:
- The steps Kim and Cressel took to pay off their $93k mortgage in two years
- How Kim first started on her journey to financial freedom by becoming a stay-at-home wife
- Tools that helped the Andersons pay off debt like: a cash-only system and amortization calculator
- How to make progress with your finances even if you feel like your situation is impossible
- What the debt-free, stress-free life looks like for Kim and her family
- How Kim earned enough money to retire her engineer husband by blogging (she’s an Elite Blog Academy alum, like me!)
- Why it’s important to dream and throw your resources behind those dreams
- How you can adjust your financial goals to meet your level of commitment (hint: you don’t have to swear off Starbucks and shred all your credit cards!)
Want more debt-free inspiration and tips? Grab my free eBook, Get out of Debt Now, by entering your information below:
Get Your Free eBook, Get out of Debt Now
We climbed out of over $120K in debt. Now, I am teaching people like you to do the same. Grab your copy of Get out of Debt Now today!